Old July 4th 04, 04:59 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Annabel Smyth Annabel Smyth is offline

Default 1938 Stock on Uxbridge 100 and T Stock?

On Sun, 4 Jul 2004 at 13:48:45, Matthew P Jones
wrote:

For those interested I have put some pictures of the 1938 stock at
Amersham when it called as part of the Uxbridge 100 tour. See

http://www.metroland.nildram.co.uk/a...ro/metmisc.htm

Also on the page (top photo) is a picture I have been sent of Amersham
in 1961. Can anyone confirm what type of train is in the picture? Am I
right in assuming it was T stock?

Now, had they been going to have *that* train on today, I'd have gone!
I don't know what it is, I'm afraid - but I was near Amersham earlier
today and could possibly have gone on the tour, but am not enough
interested in 1938 stock to do so.

Thank you for posting the photographs.
--
Annabel Smyth