Old July 4th 04, 09:12 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Keith J Chesworth Keith J Chesworth is offline

Default 1938 Stock on Uxbridge 100 and T Stock?

snip
I don't believe any were preserved Matthew, which is a real shame.

Two motor coaches, 2758 and 2749, were converted during 1961 into a
double-unit sleet locomotive and were numbered ESL118A and ESL 119B and were
based at Neasden. I imagine they've long since been withdrawn but I don't
know for sure. Perhaps one of the 'Underground' readers of the newsgroup
might be able to help.

Good luck in your hunt for the book, it's an excellent resource. I bought
mine for the princely sum of £3 in 1975 !

Russell Wykes

I think I saw them at the LT Museum depot

Keith J Chesworth
www.unseenlondon.co.uk
www.blackpooltram.co.uk
www.happysnapper.com