Old July 5th 04, 07:09 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Solar Penguin Solar Penguin is offline

Default Are paper Bus Passes being abolished?

"tim" wrote...

But if you look at the title of the thread and go back to the
orignal question you see that it asks if ODBPs are only to
be issued via Oyster in future

Actually, no. It asks if *monthly* bus passes are to be issued by Oyster in
future. No mention of ODBPs at all.