Old August 15th 04, 04:11 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Edward Cowling Edward Cowling is offline

Default Don't run Announcements

"Kat" wrote in message

So come on guys, less ******** about water, and more about
real problems !!

I often make announcements about running across the platforms especially
when they may be slippery and walking too near the edge; it's all part
of managing the PTI
However, I wonder how many people actually take any notice.

Sadly I think you're right. I just think the elderly and infirm
must have a hell of a time of it on the underground these days.

I remember seeing "Take care while you're rushing about" posters
a few years back, but nothing lately.

--
Edward Cowling - London - UK