Old August 31st 04, 08:59 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london
Annabel Smyth Annabel Smyth is offline

Default Anyone know about Sat Nav - Tom Tom, etc ?

Mike Hughes wrote to uk.transport.london on Tue, 31 Aug 2004:

I'm looking to buy a small PDA type sat nav system that is portable and
that I can use for those out of town / suburban runs that I get.

I was thinking about getting Tom Tom Navigator with a suitable iPaq.
Went to look in Halfords who have a Medion System for £350.

We got a Garmin system, which doesn't need a PDA to function; it's a bit
elderly now, but still works very well.
--
Annabel - "Mrs Redboots"
(trying out a new .sig to reflect the personality I use in online forums)