Old August 31st 04, 11:01 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london
Stimpy Stimpy is offline

Default Anyone know about Sat Nav - Tom Tom, etc ?

Joanne wrote:

Then it's your choice of Nav software. Tom Tom is good but very
expensive, I think Info Map is a good compromise, avoid Kane which is
dire rubbish. And as for Micro$loth "Pocket Streets", words fail me.
It's the worst thing I've seen, ever, anywhere. Absolutely useless.

I'd endorse that, I use precisely that system - bought mine in the
US. Tom tom is brill...

I can also recommend the 'freestanding' Tom Tom Go. It includes the Tom Tom
Navigator software, maps etc in a neat, self contained wedge shaped unit