Old July 31st 03, 07:19 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Sunny Dale Sunny Dale is offline

Default Countdown west London

Well depends which part of countdown. Though I found stretches of the 163
and 164 lack this facility.

"Ed Crowley" wrote in message

"Phil" wrote in message
m...
Having gone to work on the 140 bus every day for ten days I have
decided to take my car since Ken cannot be bothered to fix the
countdown system which has been out of action every day. Since this
bus goes to Heathrow and is a premium service this is a double
disgrace. It is all very well trying to persuade people to be green
but idiocy like this helps no one

Countdown doesn't work in South London either. The brand-spanking new

buses
on routes 57 and 493 don't have the necessary equipment, according to

London
Buses ...

---