Old October 17th 04, 07:47 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default Abused by a van driver

John Rowland ) gurgled happily,
sounding much like they were saying :

So, can anyone shed any light on why I might
have had such an effect on "white van man"?

It sounds like you pushed the button unnecessarily, since the traffic
was not moving, and then used the crossing. Just as the traffic queue
cleared, the light turned red for the cars, so they had to stop for a
pedestrian who had already crossed.

" and crossed when the green man appeared" - at which time, the traffic
lights would have been red for the traffic.

I think there's a simple explanation. The van driver was a tosser.