Old October 17th 04, 11:10 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Solar Penguin Solar Penguin is offline

Default Abused by a van driver

-- John Rowland said:

Do you think the computer in front of you got from the factory to your

house
without the help of any motorists?

Yeah, I know. But I have to do *something* to re-establish myself as
anti-car here, after those u.r.c loonies ganged up on me in the other
thread and kept on accusing me of being pro-car. Me, of all people!
What is it with them!?!

Anyway, yeah, I do accept there is a place for motorists. Just as long
as they know their place, and stick to it, don't get any ideas above
their station. That sort of thing.. (Of course, just admitting there's
even a place for motorists is probably enough to mark me as pro-car in
the eyes of those u.r.c fanatics, so now I'll have to make some more
anti-motorist posts to re-establish my true position, and so-on and
so-on in a never ending circle...)