Old August 1st 03, 01:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Hellsbells Hellsbells is offline

Default Cairo West station

On the Cover of the record, It is called Cairo East!!

"John Rowland" wrote in message
Hi all,

I'm watching "Top Of The Pops 2", and Madness are shown singing "My Girl"

at
a mock up of an LU tube station, whose roundel says "Cairo West". The

curved
platform wall is decorated with historic LU posters. Presumably it will be
reshown this weekend.

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped