Old October 28th 04, 09:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Martin Smith Martin Smith is offline

Default Anyone here use bus route 100 regularly?

On 25 Oct 2004 01:49:05 -0700, Rupert Candy wrote:
As a long-suffering resident of a corner of South London where "Travel
London" have a virtual monopoly (at the moment) on useful bus routes,
I'd be interested to hear how the performance of route 100 has changed
since they took over from Stagecoach. I'd also be interested to hear
how people cope with seeing that pink and blue interior every
morning...

well, I dont use them regularly, but I wait at stops they use,
particularly in Blackfriars road and at tower hill on a regular
basis, there have been a lot more of them around during the last
week, in fact I took one from Blackfriars to London Wall a couple
of days ago, very comfy, very friendly driver too.

--
Martin Smith