Old August 3rd 03, 03:46 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Robert Woolley Robert Woolley is offline

Default london bus arrival time estimations (the digital thing at the bus stands)

On Sun, 3 Aug 2003 14:54:07 +0100, "John Rowland"
wrote:

Thanks, but I wasn't at all clear: when I said "concrete evidence" I didn't
mean visible infrastructure, I just meant that if I stood at the traffic
lights I would see them change whenever a bus came along

Not necessarily. The effect of SVD (Selective Vehicle detection) is
to a) shorten the red time to buses b) extend the green time.

Rob.
--
rob at robertwoolley dot co dot uk