Old August 4th 03, 06:57 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Hugo L. Hugo L. is offline

Default District line, High St Kensington/Earls Court

As I understand it, the "mileage" (what is the correct term for metric
units?)

Kilometerage?

under the Portuguese/Spanish/French languages (wich are latin, as is
english), that is precisely the used expression (taking the translation into
account of course (Quilometragem (port) = Kilometerage))...so in English it
will probably be correct

Regards

Hugo

"Robin Mayes" escreveu na mensagem

"PhilD" wrote in message
om...
Distance information required!

I've had a look at the Quail diagram, and at
http://www.davros.org/rail/culg/district.html, and both *appear* to me
to have a discrepancy.