Old December 18th 04, 10:36 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Mrs Redboots Mrs Redboots is offline

Default Heathrow black cabs - never again!

Kooky45 wrote to uk.transport.london on Fri, 17 Dec 2004:

I took the cab number but haven't made up my mind whether
to report him or not yet as he did take me to my destination.

If he used offensive language, I should most certainly report him.
There is no excuse whatsoever for a person allegedly providing a public
service to use foul language to his or her client.

But do be careful if you try taking a mini-cab instead, next time - you
could be very seriously ripped off! Try public transport instead - or
using one of the long-term, off-airport car-parks with courtesy buses to
and from the airport.
--
"Mrs Redboots"
http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/