Old August 8th 03, 07:54 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] warren4521@hotmail.com is offline

Default Tunnel routes Question

Hi everyone,

Could anyone with the appropriate resources please help me with the
following questions, please. I need as much detailed information as
possible. I need to know, in relation to streets above:

1) The exact point at which the Jubilee Line crosses beneath
Marylebone Lane.

2) The exact point at which the Jubilee Line crosses beneath
Southampton Street, and the exact route of the line between
Southampton Street and the extreme end of the over-run tunnels.

3) The exact route of the Bakerloo Line between Elephant and Castle
platforms and the extreme southern end of the over-run tunnels, and
the exact point at which the tunnels finish.

4) The exact point at which the Victoria Line crosses beneath
Bressenden Place.

Many thanks for any help anyone can give,

Chris