Old January 7th 05, 12:23 PM posted to uk.transport.london
David Boothroyd David Boothroyd is offline

Default TfL Strange Journeys

In article ,
(CharlesPottins) wrote:

But strange results can still occur. I tried to check a route from my
road to the British Library's Colindale site. Having first ascertained
which part of my road I was coming from (not that it makes much
difference), the Tfl came up with a journey to "Graham Park library,
Colindale". Not sure this is what I want, ..

It isn't. This is just Barnet's local library for the Grahame Park
Estate. Not that far away though.

I've always found it very easy to get to BLNL Colindale - it's right
next door to Colindale Underground station.

--
http://www.election.demon.co.uk
"The guilty party was the Liberal Democrats and they were hardened offenders,