Old January 12th 05, 12:24 AM posted to uk.transport.london
CMOT TMPV CMOT TMPV is offline

Default kentish town tube

Once upon a time -- around about 1/11/05 13:41 --
possibly wrote:

how come there aint no loo there uyo can use

Under the government's integrated literacy policy,
the toilets at deep level tube stations are reserved
for people who are at least willing to make an
effort to spell things in accordance with the
English language.

Matt Ashby

Matt: I've got to say, I nearly died of laughter. That was priceless.

-- CMOT

--
Canada Post doesn't really charge 32 cents for a stamp. It's 2 cents for
postage and 30 cents for storage. -- Gerald Regan