Old February 24th 05, 01:58 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default Train Fire at Victoria

wrote:
In fact it exploded. The bang startled every pigeon in Victoria off
its perch. This wasn't just litter catching fire.

So, you're saying that the front coach of a train exploded and went up
in flames at Victoria this morning. Don't you think it's a bit odd that
no news organisation has picked up the story? I suggest you ask your
colleague to stop exaggerating and tell you what *really* happened.
--
Richard J.