Old March 2nd 05, 10:35 PM posted to uk.transport.london
?uzzled ?uzzled is offline

Default Route 63 heading south

Thanks guys for the quick replies. I guess that explains why they're turning
around.

Shame the drivers can't report back to the depot on how busy this route gets
when people are trying to go home from work in the evenings. 'Dumping' more
passengers at Blackfriars to wait for a 63 that goes all the way doesn't
help. I'm guessing that these extra passengers would normally get a
connecting train when they used the Thameslink line.

Can somebody explain what this 'Thameslink blockade' is and when it will be
back to normal ? Thanks