Old March 8th 05, 12:28 PM posted to misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Mrs Redboots Mrs Redboots is offline

Default transport related sights

Roland Perry wrote to uk.transport.london on Tue, 8 Mar 2005:

In message . c
om, at 02:04:06 on Tue, 8 Mar 2005, Andy Kirkham a.kirkham@LTSc
otland.org.uk remarked:
I would say that the Spitalfields area (quite near Liverpool Street
Station) is particularly atmospheric unless it has been redeveloped
since I was last there.

When were you last there? The market itself was undergoing
considerable rebuilding when I was last there (about 3 years ago).
Perhaps they've finished now. Brick Lane nearby is an interesting place,
in any event; exit the Aldgate East tube at the lesser-used eastern end
and take the first left.

There is a museum at 19 Princelet Street, which is very seldom open, but
if it is, it's worth a visit. http://www.19princeletstreet.org.uk/
--
"Mrs Redboots"
http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/