Old March 21st 05, 11:30 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Steve Dulieu Steve Dulieu is offline

Default For Boltar About The EOR.

"Steve Fitzgerald" ] wrote in message
In message , Steve Dulieu
writes

TEP = Train Equipment Panel
CDU = Cab Display Unit

Both perform essentially the same task, allow the driver to switch off
various bits of train equipment, but the TEP gave a much greater degree

of
control. It had a button to cut out the rheo for one thing.

They still do, if you know where to find it, although it's not on the
CDU...

Yes Steve, I know. Problem arises on the sadly inevitable occasion that the
hero of our tale forgets to stick it back into forward 2 before he departs
the next station...;-)
--
Cheers, Steve.
Change from jealous to sad to reply.