Old March 22nd 05, 09:18 PM posted to uk.transport.london
EorJames EorJames is offline

Default Pictures of stations for a small fee im willing to go anywhere for you for pictures on the LU

Hi guys,
Im starting a service of where you can request Station pictures and of,
any station on the LU network.
For 10 pounds which includes my travel and Film. I will go anywhere to
any stations on the Underground i will vist up to 30 stations for you
in one day and have the pics in the post after they have been developed
each photo costs 10p to cover developing. and there yours.
Please do get in touch My Email address: the first part: lyons.3
Second part @btopenworld.com
A website will be up and running for this service very soon
Regards
James.
Get in touch now as i am Free for the next two weeks to get Photo
orders in.