Old August 15th 03, 11:31 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Dave Newt Dave Newt is offline

Default Chingford line passengers numbers

Jason Hobbs King wrote:

I'm having a friendly argument with someone, and need to find some
figures detailing passenger numbers on WAGN's Chingford line, and in
particular passenger usage of stations on the line.

Have tried a few links in Google, but no luck so far.

Can anyone point me to some 'official' (WAGN, SRA etc) figures?

No, but the service has changed for the worse recently. I stood at
Bethnal Green station for an hour and a half last week, and watched 3
Chingford trains pass straight through without stopping. Nobody on the
platform knew what was happening, and National Rail Enquiries told me
that their records showed that the trains had stopped.

I quite like that line as a quick way into town (I live near St James'
Street Station), but it's got a lot worse of late.