Old March 22nd 05, 11:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Nick Cooper Nick Cooper is offline

Default Pictures of stations for a small fee im willing to go anywhere for you for pictures on the LU

On 22 Mar 2005 14:30:09 -0800, "EorJames"
wrote:

Hello Guys,
Im starting Up a service called LU Photo Shop and search.
Basicly For a fee of Ten Pounds you can Request up to 30 stations On
the London Underground to be Photograghed on the Outside and the
Platforms Minimum of 5 Photos per station. Photos cost 10p each to
cover developing And Free Postage Up to a certain amount photos. All
photos will be protected and sent to your home direct.
All Lines covered In Lu quick and relible service.
Regards
James
PS I am free for the next week so get the Photo orders in now.

Call yourself "LU Photo Shop," and you expect LUL to dump legal ****
on you from a very great height. Good luck in court, sucker!
--
Nick Cooper

The London Underground at War:
http://www.cwgcuser.org.uk/personal/...ra/lu/tuaw.htm
625-Online - classic British television:
http://www.625.org.uk
'Things to Come' - An Incomplete Classic:
http://www.thingstocome.org.uk