Old August 18th 03, 01:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Joe Patrick Joe Patrick is offline

Default 83 stock at Cockfosters

On the weekend I had to travel to Cockfosters station , first time for
years. I couldn't believe it when I saw the pair of 83 stock trains STILL
parked in the same place and looking virtually wrecked. Why on earth have
LUL allowed them to get into this state? Or can't they be moved because
they've long since rusted to the rails? Judging by the faded state of the
graffiti it seems even the oiks have run out of ways to vandalise them.
Isn't it about time they were just hauled off and scrapped (unless someone
with some cash wants to preserve one I guess)? Why do they still store

them?

Maybe so they can damage those trains and wont go to the ones in service
--
To reply direct, Remove NOSPAM and Replace with 21fun
For the latest News, Information and Photos check out