Old August 20th 03, 04:43 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Zonky Zonky is offline

Default Yesterday i noticed a depression on a bridge

A large depression has formed (very recently- since sunday) on the hangar
lane gyratory system, at a point where it is a bridge crossing the central
line.

Approx location he

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/streetmap...=182750&zoom=1
&isp=187&ism=500&arrow=y?9,118

The lane affected is about the third from the right hand side- the large
depression seems to be about 1 metre before some new tarmac which ahs been
laid.

Rang Highways agency: Not interested: TFL problem
TFL closed
Ealing Council Closed
LUL info line: We'll get a manager to call you back.

Manager never called.

Who does one call about such matters such that people take an interest
these days?

The tabliods?

Z.

--
Please remove my_pants when replying by email.