Old August 21st 03, 08:53 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Zonky Zonky is offline

Default Yesterday i noticed a depression on a bridge

Colin McKenzie wrote in news:3F4402F4.DAF58A10
@proof-read.co.uk:

For this road you want TfL Street Management - check the streets section
of the TfL website http://streetfaults.tfl.gov.uk

This includes this:
If you need to report a fault that is serious and very urgent, please
call the Street Faults Contact Centre on 0845 305 1234. This should be
open 24 hours a day.

If the hole is still there in the morning I'll try to pass the message
on myself.

Colin McKenzie

If only highways agency were passing on this number instead of the TFL
general number!

I've reported it.

Z.

--
Please remove my_pants when replying by email.