Old June 21st 05, 07:39 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Helen Deborah Vecht Helen Deborah Vecht is offline

Default Parking at Cockfosters

"Chris!" typed

PigPOg wrote:
Can anyone help with a few questions regarding parking at Cockfosters
tube station? I'll be arriving at the station about 4.30pm on a Friday
hoping to return by midnight. I'm off to a concert in Hyde Park.

1. Will I be able to find a space?
2. What are the charges?
3. Is there a time restriction for exit on my return?
4. Or should I not bother and try and park near the venue?

Any advice/suggestions most appreciated.

Where are you driving from? It may be quicker to get the train from
your nearest city?

e.g. Peterborough - Kings Cross - Hyde Park Corner = 44mins + 2 min
walk + 14 mins tube

vs

Cockfosters - Hyde Park Corner = 40 minutes

Getting back might be a problem; some last trains are rather early.

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.