Old August 27th 03, 07:11 PM posted to uk.transport.buses,uk.transport.london
Paul Terry Paul Terry is offline

Default Old LT Garages

In message , Nick
Hewitt writes

Hi people. This is a bit long, so please bear with me. I am trying to
track down a number of past & present ex-LT bus garages. They are :-

1) The original Kingston garage in Richmond Road. Where on Richmond
Road was it?

I wouldn't be surprised if this is simply the garage in Clarence Street
that closed only recently when the new bus station opened around the
corner in Cromwell Road.

What is now called Clarence Street is shown as the southernmost part of
Richmond Road in my 1948 A-Z map of the area.

--
Paul Terry