Old July 24th 05, 03:14 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport,uk.rec.driving
Conor Conor is offline

Default Box Junction cameras to be rolled London wide following successful pilot

In article , John Rowland
says...
While I can't stand people who habitually block
junctions, professional drivers will find it very hard not to get a fine a
week

********.

I've only ever had one fine for entering a box and that was on a
roundabout at the top of the Tyne Tunnel in rush hour. Its a notorious
spot and the police sit on the central reservation taking registration
numbers. I had no choice because car drivers refused to obey the
Highway Code thus meaning that the large gap I left to get my 53ft long
vehicle into was filled with cars as I was actually driving into it
thus leaving me hanging 6ft over it.

--
Conor