Old July 26th 05, 02:03 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Robert McCall Robert McCall is offline

Default What goes on Oyster

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
I currently have an Oystercard, which I used for Prepay a few weeks
back. It currently has no Travelcards or money on it. If I take it to
the tube station, will they put a Oneday Travelcard on it, or will they
only put more Prepay (or 7day Travelcard) on it?

One Day travelcards CANNOT!!!! be put on oystercards.

If you want pre-pay then you can just put pre-pay and use the daily capping
on it or you could put just a period travelcard on it or both pre-pay and
travelcard.