Old July 31st 05, 02:30 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] bowroaduk@yahoo.com is offline

Default DLR LCY Services

Let's hope it's not at the expense of the Stratford branch - the only
one that doesn't serve the city and even the service to Lewisham is
curtailed early evening. Opening the station at Pudding Mill Lane
doubled the journey time from Bow Church to Stratford, yet I don't
think I've ever seen more than two people on the platform (I expect
most alight there to avoid the ticket barriers at Stratford). Now they
want insert another station between Devons Road and All Saints to serve
one of the area's most notorious sink estates ("The Teviot"). Bet
that'll generate a lot of revenue!!!