Old August 4th 05, 09:40 AM posted to uk.transport.london
elyob elyob is offline

Default Oyster & tube .. not scanning in

I couldn't find the Oyster card points at Olympia last night (probably
because I was fuelled by 10 pints of Great British Ale) ... I honestly did
underground bloke who let me through with the words "You've saved yourself a
lot of money". So, my question is, how much is the fine for not scanning in
& out and only doing it on the way out. I guess maximum fare, but what is
that?

Thanks