Old August 27th 05, 08:34 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Gareth Packer Gareth Packer is offline

Default Piccadilly Line - Emma Clarke Announcements

Apologies, to make that clear, the samples I wish to download are the on
Train announcements.

Thanks,
Gareth

"Gareth Packer" wrote in message
Morning,

As you will be aware, Emma Clarke is currently the announcer for the
Picaddily Line (also the Central, Bakerloo and Hammersmith and City lines

if
i remember correctly)

Im creating a route for BVE, and short of riding the whole tube journey,
does anyone know where I might be able to download these samples?

Thanks
Gareth