Old August 28th 05, 08:09 PM posted to uk.transport.london
David Spiro David Spiro is offline

Default Gas (petrol) prices, and public transport.

Just saw a news piece last night here in the states on the impact of rising
gas prices over in London. While they touched on many things, the two things
that stuck out for me were the increase in fuel efficient car usage, and the
increase in public transport use. Are you folks who use the system daily
there noticing any true increase in passengers, and has the congestion
charge had any real effect on public transport use as well?

--
David Spiro
Liver Transplant Recipient - 8/1/97