Old October 11th 05, 04:23 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default Thomas Goes Underground

On Mon, 10 Oct 2005 23:05:14 +0100, Ian Jelf
wrote:

In message .com,
Neillw001 writes

Get ready for another tidal wave of overpriced merchandise. Good job I
haven't got kids.

I like the idea of the "personalities" for each line. Other ideas
could include:

Northern (flat cap wearing Rugby League fan)

I think people could come up with a lot of personality options for the
Northern Line at present!

Metropolitan (suburban-dwelling businessman)
East London (Bengali rag trader)
DLR (City slicker)

I rather like these ideas.

Oh and Piccadilly just makes me think of John Rowland's signature.......

District Line?
Central Line?

--
Paul C