Old October 11th 05, 10:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default Thomas Goes Underground

On 11 Oct 2005 10:46:14 -0700, wrote:

Like "The Tube", more juvenile rubbish.

As said by someone else - it is for kids. If it's done well I think it
will be very popular. Little kids love the Tube - you only have to see
the regular articles in On the Move magazine about special visits being
arranged for them .

I have to say plenty of adults are fascinated by the Tube as I've
organised a couple of "behind the scenes" trips for friends who have
been bowled over by the excellent reception from front line staff as
well as the experience of cab rides or seeing control rooms etc.

LU cries out for a serious flt-on-the-wall series,

Do you really think so? why?

imagine the camera
sitting in on board meeeting during the current Northern Line fiasco,
or post-7/7.

Why would looking on the aftermath of different forms of "disaster" make
good television? Genuine question btw.
--
Paul C