Old October 27th 05, 12:14 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
[email protected] scotboy1994@hotmail.co.uk is offline

Default The Thameslink Planning Enquiry

Roland Perry wrote:
Their most recent expansion seems like a real dogs breakfast. Took ages
and I'm not sure quite what improvement it made. Same old cramped
baggage hall, and the walk to the gate involved a trip upstairs and back
down again - what was that all about?

It's a bit better that being shoved on a bus to be taken to a remote
stand, which was more common at busy time before the terminal extension
opened. Luton Airport does look rather like a Lego construction though,
where every few years a child gets a new box from a different series
and builds something on top of a pre-existing set. Reminds me a little
of the old Liverpool Street station.