Old November 26th 05, 09:47 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default Good Luck, Paul Corfield

On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 06:16:56 -0000, "John Rowland"
wrote:

Get that CV in quick...

http://today.reuters.co.uk/news/news...AIN-LONDON.xml

LOL!

I don't whether to be flattered or not. I'm 100% certain that I would
never make the candidate list.

Looking back to a Evening Standard article a number of weeks ago I think
it can be assumed that it's a battle between Peter Hendy, Jay Walder and
a complete outsider who has Ken's ear or is an anointed choice of Bob
Kiley. As they say - we are in interesting times.

--
Paul C