Old September 11th 03, 10:21 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Ian Jelf Ian Jelf is offline

Default Family Affairs Intro

In article , cookie
writes
Apologies for the slightly off topic posting, but I was channel surfing and
came across family affairs on channel five this evening.

I just wondered where the real "Charnham Station" was?? Also, IIRC, a
Citaro is featured in the sequence.

Is family affairs set in Metroland or somewhere similar (looks like Western
Avenue as the sequence speeds along)??

I believe that it was originally set in Maidenhead but time may have
"moved" it somewhat, as it did with "The Bill".......
--
Ian Jelf, MITG, Birmingham, UK
Registered "Blue Badge" Tourist Guide for