Old September 12th 03, 07:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london
cookie cookie is offline

Default Family Affairs Intro

"Neil Williams" wrote in message
On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 10:19:00 +0100, Dave Newt
wrote:

What's a Citaro?

A Mercedes-built, and fairly high-quality, single-decker bus,
available (and seen in London) in both bendy and rigid versions.

All bendies in London are Merc Citaros, while the normal buses used on
the riverside RV1 are the non-bendy version of the Citaro.

All are rather good, but expensive, and are the choice of most
operators in Germany.

Citaros are the only way to travel by bus (well, the only form of bus
transport I use), but then I'm biased being a smart (baby merc) owner.
Hence why I was impressed by the sequence and felt the relevance to this
group.

Are any photos of bendy Citaros available? Have never "seen" one meself.

Neil

--
Neil Williams
is a valid email address, but is sent to

/dev/null.
Try my first name at the above domain instead if you want to e-mail me.