Old September 13th 03, 03:30 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dave Arquati Dave Arquati is offline

Default Glos Rd to Wembley tomorrow

I need to drive from the northern section of Gloucester Road to the Wembley
Park area tomorrow lunchtime. Last time I did this (although from a slightly
different location in Kensington) I went out on the Cromwell Rd to Earls
Court, then A3220, A40 Westway, A406 North Circ and (accidentally) off at Gt
Central Way and around the Stadium diversion. (I meant to go up to Neasden
Junction and then use Neasden Lane instead).

I'd like to know if people think this is quicker than any other route, such
as via Westbourne Park and the Harrow Road, or up to White City as before
but up Scrubs Lane to Willesden Jcn and then via Neasden or Stonebridge
Park.

TIA.

--
Dave Arquati