Old February 5th 06, 04:46 PM posted to uk.transport.london
David Biddulph David Biddulph is offline

Default Marylebone Railway Club

"Matthew P Jones" wrote in message
I recently saw an entry in the events listings in the Railway Magazine for
a meeting of the Marylebone Railway Club (doorway under the arch). Does
anyone have any contact details for the club or know more about it? I was
interested in the meeting topic but could not get along. I thought I might
be interested in other meetings, but can't find any details of the club.

One organisation that does meet at that location is the FNRM South of
England Group:
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/ms.drap...SoE/Diary.html
--
David Biddulph