Old February 13th 06, 01:30 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Ian F. Ian F. is offline

Default Local Transport from Richmond Tube Station to Esher National Rail Station

wrote in message
oups.com...

Hi,

Thanks to all of you for the help.

Actually I want to travell on 20th Feb i.e. on comming Monday and would
prefer the cheapest route to Grandstand & Exhibition Center, Esher,
Surry. When I searched on www.multimap.co.uk for this place, it has
shown me the nearest railway stataion is Esher.

Would this K3 bus go to "Grandstand & Exhibition Center" or do I need
to change for another bus to this place?

Will this help? http://www.sandown.co.uk/racecourse/directions.html I
assume you're going to the racecourse exhibition centre.

Ian