Old February 26th 06, 09:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london
spotter spotter is offline

Default Northfields Depot

A survivor account

After about half an hour people started to move down from in front of
us, as I got to the end of my carriage I looked back and 5 injured
people walked out of the carriage behind (the front one), then nobody
else. We walked down through our carriage, as I did the tube manager
from Kings Cross came past us, I walked into the 3rd carriage, the
first doors and windows were broken as the train had hit and rubbed the
tunnel wall. I got out the 3rd side doors of the 3rd carriage onto the
track and down a side tunnel as we had stopped on a 'Y' junction.

I looked back at the train, it was forced against the wall, and the
sides were scraped.

http://stevelovegrove.blogspot.com/