Old March 8th 06, 10:18 AM posted to uk.transport.london
John B John B is offline

Default Thameslink Train Kentish Town to Farringdon

James wrote:
Hi, I've recently moved to a flat in Kentish Town which is about 3
miles from where I work in Farringdon. So far I've been using the
underground to get to the office (Northern from Kentish to King's X
then Hammersmith/Circle to Farringdon) but I'm told there is also a
Thameslink train between the two stations.

Can I use my Oyster pre-pay swipe card on this service or do I need to
buy a ticket?

Yes, you can use Oyster pre-pay on the Thameslink between Kentish Town
and Farringdon. You can't go north of Kentish Town without a paper
ticket (or paper/Oyster travelcard) and you can't go south of London
Bridge / Elephant & Castle.

--
John Band
john at johnband dot org