Old April 10th 06, 10:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Neil is offline

Default red route fine problem

I was on a red route when a parking bloke started writing out a ticket.He
was working for Transport for London..don't know if he's an attendant or an
officer.
Anyway, i drove off before he could put a ticket on my screen.I have now got
the reminder to pay.
I know they HAVE to fix it to the screen for it to be legal.Do they carry
cameras with them.? If I ask for proof of a photo with the ticket affixed
(which they clearly can't produce) will this be enough toget off the charge?
Or do i just pay to save the aggro?
please reply to (leave out the "nospam" part)