Old April 13th 06, 06:11 PM posted to uk.transport.london
d d is offline

Default red route fine problem

"Neil" wrote in message
I was on a red route when a parking bloke started writing out a ticket.He
was working for Transport for London..don't know if he's an attendant or an
officer.
Anyway, i drove off before he could put a ticket on my screen.I have now
got the reminder to pay.
I know they HAVE to fix it to the screen for it to be legal.Do they carry
cameras with them.? If I ask for proof of a photo with the ticket affixed
(which they clearly can't produce) will this be enough toget off the
charge? Or do i just pay to save the aggro?
please reply to (leave out the "nospam"
part)

don't break the rules, then you won't have to get upset when you get
punished. it's really that easy.