Old April 16th 06, 06:58 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Steve Steve is offline

Default Thames Barrier

On Sun, 16 Apr 2006 18:54:50 +0100, Michael Hoffman wrote:

I just want to see the Thames Barrier at some point, and want to know
when the best time and manner to do so is. Do you suggest going by water
instead?

Well I would, I think theres some kind of visitors center there if your on
foot, but there not much else. If you havn't done the thames before go
from westminster, and stop off in greenwich
http://www.westminsterpier.co.uk/barrier.htm

Sunny days are better, but less people on the boats on cloudy days.

A few piccys I took here

http://www.puppet-head.co.uk/B1.JPG
http://www.puppet-head.co.uk/B2.JPG
http://www.puppet-head.co.uk/B3.JPG