Old April 29th 06, 10:17 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.local.london,uk.transport.buses
loobyloo loobyloo is offline

Default Freedom passes unchecked

On Fri, 28 Apr 2006 18:42:03 -0500, Tristán White wrote:

Yesterday, the youth in question was in the queue in front of me, which is
how I saw it said "F'DOM PASS" or some such thing on the display.

My daughters' uncle used to be a London bus driver, and he said that asking
to check everyone's pass just gets you aggro. He said they can get on with
a dry cleaning receipt as far as he's concerned.
--
loobyloo
Flat 978, The Old Lard Factory, Lancaster http://loobynet.com/

Andrew O'Hagan